3/23/08

thanks


On a personal note, I wanted to thank you who have placed orders and checked out my work. It means so much, it is a treat to check my email and see that someone wants me to paint something for them. I've had so much fun doing this-really! It is sometimes tricky keeping Henry man from crawling into wet paint or eating my projects-he wants to be a part of everything! Thank you, thank you. Keep the orders coming-I am a happy painter!!!! Here's a recent shot of my little assistant.

3 comments:

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

He is precious! I can't wait to meet him.

KK said...

I love everything you do. My new fav is the canvas for Frances. Great job and perfect "laid-back" assistant!

Renee Guest said...

Hey Sarah - I just found your cute site!! I love it! Henry is such a cutie!!!
See you soon!
Renee GUest