9/23/09

dad turns 70, new orleans


A big & fun outing for me recently was going with my whole family (3 sisters & parents) to New Orleans to celebrate my dad's 70th birthday. He is looking at a scrapbook we made made for him: 70 memories of him, from serious to silly. My dad is a true one-of-a-kind. He's got loads of quirks, very loyal & loves his girls. It was a special weekend & my sisters & I were like birdies out of a cage-we couldn't believe it was happening!


mom & dad. mom is dad's #1 fan, always has been.
Here's our crew, I've got 3 sisters & they truly are my best friends. I can tell them anything-we are all very different. I thank God all the time for my sisters and my family.

Sistas on the streets. We did some serious walking & shopping. This shot shows their personality well-Meg is always into something & Polly is prob thinking-please not another picture & you better not put it on your blog. But they don't read my blog anyway, so they'll never know.

2 comments:

heather short said...

I love seeing these pictures!!! It brings back so many memories!!

Fuller Family said...

I proved you wrong!!!