12/16/10

delta blues christmas

Heather Dunning Short, a close childhood friend from the City of Lights (next to Paris, of course) runs Locals, a store in Cleveland. This little shop is chock-full of terrific art, all from Delta artists. She recruited me to help with their Christmas promotion. So below are items I worked up.
Since the Delta is the home of the Blues. I created an ornament for them to sell. Found some old 45's & designed a label, added glitter & ribbon for hanging.

 The ad.

And hip, hip hooray...the little ornament was featured as a holiday gift idea in the Dec edition of Delta mag. I feel very big time. BTW, someone told me that Kristen Mullen over at Crumb did the cupcakes that were on the cover. Yum.

1 comment:

heather short said...

i just love sarah montgomery largen!!!!!!