1/23/09

baby cave

Just a heads-up, I will take a baby break from orders and such starting February 16. I will get back in the swing of things probably in May (maybe). I really love my painting projects, so I hate to turn anything away. So just email me to check and I'll see where my sanity/sleep level is. Now, I need to start thinking of painting ideas for baby girl's nursery-it is the hardest to paint things for my own house! I've been having so much fun with all this fabulous pink though. Henry has no idea what is coming his way-I try to warn him.

Any pointers to prepare for two, send them my way. They'll be 21 months apart. I've been buying up Dora & Backyardigan videos lately-poor Henry, he's going to be watching so much TV. Got the double stroller en route. We'll keep ya posted.

1 comment:

Anna Newman said...

I have no advice for two, have anxiety about that same situation every single day, or that might just be pregnancy hormones, ha!