1/1/09

Holiday memories

My fabulous in-laws rented a beach house for the Christmas week and the Largens gathered up there-it was great. You're lucky to get the back view of me and all my prego grandness.
Had to remember this. This is one of the only presents hubby wrapped-it was so hilarious. He claims Henry was distracting him. But it was a great gift inside, so I didn't care about the wrapping. He has an accounting background, his little wrapping jobs are usually very tidy and precise.
Henry man looking warm in his hat.
I broke down and got him an Elmo. It is like the highlight of our Wal-Mart trips, to spot the Elmo aisle. How does Elmo do it & lure all these kiddies?
The 4 wisemen. Our neighbors have this very alluring nativity set in the front yard. We spent much time hanging with the nativity family this year.

2 comments:

Anna Newman said...

Henry is getting sooo big and very handsome! Glad your pregnancy is going well, will be here before you know it. Man, time flies!!!

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

Very precious pictures. And whatever... you don't even look pregnant. I'm excited for y'all and know that you are ready for her to be here.