7/8/10

RAH-RAH pom POMS





You need to make these guys next party you have....I've seen them before & found a tutorial on Martha. Of course they look perfect on her site, mine are not perfect but festive. I have tons of these cocktail napkins, so I used these instead of tissue paper, I added sheets of newsprint too. I cut the ends to a point & you can round them for a more of a petal look. I used garbage ties twisted in the middle & fishing line for hanging...

My sweet niece came to spend the night with me and helped me make a bunch of these. Sweet girl. She made the party prep fun. Love her. MM loves to read. Her mom said she needed to go to bed at 10. So I "tucked her in" at 10 & left her reading her new book. Well she stayed up reading that book and finished it. Who knows what time she stayed up.

No comments: